The Minneapolis Medical Research Foundation (MMRF) is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
MMRF offers career opportunities in a wide variety of areas, including:
- Administrative (accounting, administrative support, human resources, grant/contract compliance)
- Bench Research (laboratory aides/technicians, scientist assistants/associates, veterinary technicians)
- Clinical Research (case managers, LPNs, RNs, research technicians/assistants/coordinators/associates, laboratory technicians, medical technologists)
- Information Systems (programmers, software developers, systems analysts, biostatisticians)
- Investigator level positions
MMRF offers an excellent benefits package for employees working .75 FTE or greater, including:
- Health Insurance – choice of three plans – single or family coverage Privacy Notice
- Dental Insurance – single or family coverage
- Life Insurance – one times the employee’s annual salary at no cost to the employee
- Long-Term Disability and AD&D Insurance – disability and accidental death and dismemberment insurance at no cost to the employee
- Flexible Savings Account Plan – allows the employee to save “pre-tax” dollars for health or dependent care related expenses
- 401A Retirement Plan – company contributions of 9.5 percent of salary and vested after 3 years of employment
- 403B-7 Tax-Sheltered Savings Plan – allows the employee to deduct pre-taxed dollars for retirement savings
- Holidays – 11 paid holidays including 1 floating holiday (prorated for part-time employees)
- Vacation – 10 days per year for years 1 – 2, 15 days per year for years 3 – 10, 20 days per year after year 10 (prorated for part-time employees)
- Sick Leave – 12 days per year (prorated for part-time employees)
MMRF posts all job openings and receives all application information through our online Career Center. We do not accept paper applications or resumes.
How to Apply
You must apply for a specific, posted position. We are unable to accept unsolicited applications.
To be considered for an open position, you must meet the minimum qualifications with or without reasonable accommodation.
If you have applied for a position with MMRF in the past and wish to apply for another position, you will need to re-apply through the on-line system.
Once you create an applicant profile and apply for a position, you will receive an email confirmation when your application is received. At the same time you complete your online application, you may upload your resume and/or cover letter. You must complete all areas on the application; do not submit a resume in lieu of an application.
Due to the high volume of job seekers, we conduct the majority of our communications through email.
If you do not have Internet access
Your local library and Minnesota Workforce Center offer free internet access.
Generally, only the applicants selected for further consideration (e.g. interviews) will be contacted.
How to Receive Email Notifications about New Jobs
Don’t see a job that interests you today? Follow these instructions to set up an Email Subscription Request to notify you of future openings.
- Click on the Submit to Browse our Opportunities button below
- Enter your email address and click Subscribe
- You’ll receive immediate confirmation that your request has been approved and simply follow the instructions contained within that message.
Whom to Contact for Assistance
Our Human Resources staff would be pleased to answer your questions or assist with the application process if requesting a reasonable accommodation. Please contact us (Monday – Friday, 7:30am – 4:30pm) at 612-873-5325 .